Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 45.1 - Evacuate to the City ☆ 3 Stars!

Dex-chan lover
@Heroxq as far I understand and how the timelines should be, I think it is after the whole main story, therefore no empire ....... But which country would declare war that could worry tempest ...... maybe just greatly jumbled up timeline.

Fed-Kun's army
What manga is that girl with the sword at the end for the half chapter announcement?

@dragou if that were to be the case then shouldn't masayuki be the emperor now.
I believe this spin-off manga started somewhere in volume 8, when the rabbitmen chief stated that his daughter is running around in tempest.

Dex-chan lover
@Heroxq Masayuki never became any sort of emperor but what alinoth said could be more the case ... the reason which confuses me are Testarossa, Ultima and the rest and their jobs. Absolutely after the empire war, but it could be before the angel war. (Even though I thought Testarossa got her official job after that, but I can simply remember wrong.)

Dex-chan lover
@Heroxq @Dragou This chapter should be after vol 11 since Dino and the Demon Trio is already introduced. Empire war is vol 12 of the LN. So it could still be the Empire War. Testarossa, Carrera, and Ultima got their job right after they got introduced in the LN which is still vol 11 so no contradiction there. Also, Masayuki did become emperor after the Empire War in the LN unlike in the WN. A reminder again that this is following the LN, not the WN. The story got changed for the better in the LN IMO.

Edit: Empire war arc starts in vol 12, but the war itself starts on vol 13.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
thanks for the ship t/n, I wasn't sure if veldora was in full-retard-mode or what

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290 They have to balance other series that might be skipping the month or having half chapters, among other content. The mag usually has a range of pages, beyond or under which the printer will demand a premium or the issue will be seen as overpriced.

Sometimes the publisher even asks an author to just do a half chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread