Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 49.1 - Secret Equipment ☆ 3 Stars!

Aw man I wish a cute bunny girl would shoot me, killing me instantly.
Actually, I wish anyone would shoot me, killing me instantly.
@ me If you're a murderer.

Dex-chan lover
On the first page I was like what the fuck did they do to Diablo?! And then I saw his face...

Wait why theres said *image failed to load* ? Can someone explain this

Dex-chan lover
@RayLas Mangadex is getting DDOS and heavy load from more users so the servers are running a bit slow. You should be able to read the chapter if you spam refresh a couple of times until it loads properly, or wait an hour or two and it should load fine.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing i understood is the beastgirl page 9 are damn cute (headpat protek kind of cute ) and i dont really know where is this from (seems To be the isekai where the mc is the sword i Guess ? But never saw à bunny(?)girl in this)

Thx for the chapter Btw

Double-page supporter
This fucking site dude, been refreshing this chapter every 20 minutes since it got uploaded 3 hours ago and still haven't been able to read a single page.

@sedition
Not MD's fault. They've been getting DDoS'd all day today. Blame the people that have nothing better to do than be a colossal shithead to anyone that wants to use this site.

Group Leader
Cerberus is gone... so the timelines is
after the eastern empire war... or perhaps after the tenma great war? argghh whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@ladyharhar In the LN, Cerberus is gone from the western nations after Yuuki bailed in Vol 11, so before the empire war started it's already gone. But since there was a war a couple of chapter back, it looks like it's after the empire war but before tenma. It can't be before Tenma because this manga is based on the LN, which only started Tenma War in the newest volume.

Of course she is more upset about the bread then them wanting to sell her as a slave haha. They sure have balls based on the timeline knowing Rimuru and Tempest are out there and wouldn’t take kindly to this sort of thing.

@Akua89 oh so that’s what has been going on. I thought it was something on my end so thanks for the info. Yeah those people are that and worse. Can’t really blame the site for that or the huge spike in users when they are doing their best to make enough to improve all the servers without spamming ads.

Users who are viewing this thread