Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 49.1 - Secret Equipment ☆ 3 Stars!

Imagine thinking that underworld is safe just because cerberus gone

three drunk sage look at in the distance

@mimisan
If you recall back to chapters 45.1 and 45.2, the war that was mentioned is most likely the Eastern Empire war. The war begins and supposedly ends in literally just two chapters. I am unsure whether or not the whole war has concluded (Chapter 45.2 says "The war ended early and everyone returned home safely", but two chapters seem way too short imo), but at the very least, the East's initial invasion of Tempest/Dwargon is over. In chapter 46 we see Testarossa and the others most likely talking about the initial invasion. There haven't been any clues (that I've noticed) as to whether or not the rest of the war has happened yet; I was expecting to see something like rebuilding after Velgrynd's attack, but nothing so far. In Chapter 47 we see that Hinata is back visiting Tempest, even though she should be defending the West from the Empire's northern attack if the war is still going on. I'm hoping that it's not over and we'll get to see more, but at the moment it seems like it's been wrapped up.

Users who are viewing this thread