Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Sea Bathing ☆ 3 Stars!!

@: Vengeance22 Flat is justice! Anything more than a mouthful is unnecessary! Plus, think about how the girl feels. As someone with chronic back pain, I can’t even imagine having to carry around small breasts an my chest all day and night, let alone big, even huge ones. That would be Hell.

Hallow7F No, no, no! She’s just interested in Milim. But really she’s just Milim’s subordinate, although she acts like her boss when it comes to making Milim work when she doesn’t want to. They definitely have a weird dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
@1000sunny well don't forget Milim is pretty much a child.
Sure she's technically like the second oldest being still alive, but she's still a kid.
Milim is stronger but Freya is smarter, more mature and tries keeps on eye on Milim. Mostly this is because she doesn't want to clean up after Milim's messes, she already has a large workload.

I wouldn’t say that she’s smarter. More mature, yes, but smarter, mmmm, maybe in different ways. Let’s not forget that Milim is 2000 years old. She often comes of oblivious, childish and sometimes downright dumb, but she’s very devious and ingenious in her own ways. You don’t live 2000 years without picking up a butt load of intelligence, and your own natural way to put that intelligence into practice. Let’s not forget the Clayman incident.

@DracoInduperator @1000sunny It's all a facade, or perhaps "defense mechanism" would be the better word. In Milim's case she had to witness several people dying due to their lifespan ending so she tries to make any moment as lively and enjoable as she can so she doesn't regret doing so while she still can. Her "real nature" is only slightly glimpsed upon in the Light Novel volume 3 during a flashback showing Milim's thoughts when she was about to meet Rimuru for the first time. Her childish personality was nowhere to be seen and instead she showed a cold, calculating personality that only pusuited the next thrill and nothing else. It probably wouldn't be wrong to call her a psychopath. She even properly thought through things in a manner you'd normally never see her doing in front of Rimuru.

However her sentiments towards Rimuru are real. She probably does just "play along" with Rimuru's "schemes" like making their fight a draw in exchange for honey, since she was definitly smart enough to know that she could have just beaten the shit out of Rimuru to get all the info about the honey, but that wasn't what she wanted so she just rolled with pretty much anything that Rimuru told her so that she could gain the full Tempest-tourist experience.

Then there was that scene in chapter 43 of them main manga (pages 28-31) where Rimuru finally started to understand Milim and her friendship with him better. It's also likely that Slimes, or at least Rimuru in particular, got a very very long lifespan since Milim is more likely to make bonds with those who she doesn't easily outlive.

But regardless, Milim is far more intelligent than she appears. She is absolutely not a child. The "acting childish" bit is mostly based on the pain of being immortal and experiencing too much boredom.

TFW Rimuru's sand sculpture bod is more accurate than Veldora's actual body.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he certainly looks cute and all, but the girls have got to have realised that Rimuru identifies as a male, right? After all, they both want to _____ him.

Also, I'm rooting for Team Milim! I don't know what she wants, but I want her to have it!

Fed-Kun's army
@DracoInduperator yeah, ironically, even though Milim is the second Demon Lord, she's actually younger than around half of the Demon Lords.
In order of age among the Demon Lords, from oldest to youngest, it goes as follow:
1- Ramiris (The Spirit Queen is literally a being as ancient as the True Dragons (except Veldanava))
2,3,4- Guy Crimson, Dino and Dagrule (all from the first generation of sentient beings in that world other than the True Dragons and the Spirit Queen)
5- Gunther (
the butler of Ruminas. He used to be a Demon Lord before Ruminas became one. He's also an ancient True Ancestor vampire older than Ruminas (who is also a True Ancestor vampire)
)
6- Roy Valentin and Louis Valentin (
I'm counting this one as a single entry since only one of the two became a Demon Lord while the other was the Pope of Ruminas' religion, and also because
they used to be a single person, an ancient True Ancestor vampire known as "Valentin" who was subjugated and joined under Ruminas. Ruminas also later divided him into two beings (Roy and Louis). With the death of Roy, Louis has gained back all of the power that Roy had, meaning he's now at the level of power they used to have before being divided
)
7- Ruminas/Luminous Valentine (while she became a Demon Lord after Milim, Ruminas is actually much older than Milim (
heck, her original large country of vampire was destroyed well over 2000 years ago, and her holy country Ruberios was founded around the time Milim rose to become a Demon Lord
))
8- Kazaream (
He was a dark elf from the country that got destroyed by Milim when she went berserk and became a Demon Lord, and he was already an old elf at the time
) (Laplace is potentially also around this age, but it's not certain.)
9- Milim Nava (a little over 2000 years old)
10- Clayman (has been around for at least 1000 years, with him having been a subordinate of Kazaream back then)
11,12- Karion and Frey (Karion became a Demon Lord around 500 years ago, we don't know much else about his age, but as a Majin before that he was likely around for at least a few centuries by then already. Same for Frey.)
13- Leon Cromwell (was isekai-ed into that world a bit over 300 years ago, so that's also more or less his age)
14- Rimuru Tempest (was 37 when in died on Earth and has lived a few years as a slime, so mentally speaking he's about 40 years old)

And that's the list. Milim is no where near the top when it comes to the age of Demon Lords. She's at most in the top of the lower half.
The thing about her being the "second oldest Demon Lord" comes from a mistranslation. "Oldest" isn't literal here, being more about the time at which the individual became a Demon Lord instead of about the actual age of said individual.

Dex-chan lover
bruh i thought it was veldora's penis
x24.jpg

also frey looks like jealous to Rimuru... is she Lesibian? or just envi that milim has another friend beside her

Users who are viewing this thread