Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Death~ and Reincarnation

Dex-chan lover
It's cringy to read it back from the start since how that dying scene just.... bad

This chapter is much lower in quality compared to the first 5 parts of the first chapter of the light novel. It actually explains what all these skills are and shows you the personality of the two characters. Plus there's a lot more comedy moments and interesting worldbuilding. Whatever, I'll skim the manga just for the visuals.

Double-page supporter
@KamiKira00 they are only "unique" they are not ultimate skills
yet ;)

@pikokola
slimes are made of pure mana and giving a name makes the body of the monster more like "mana" and because slimes are already made of mana they don't evolve

So does he evolve into a human(oid) or does he remain a slime throughout? Tbh the slime route would be really interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
finally gonna read this, let's see if i enjoy it... wait but did... didn't he eat him... IS ThAT DRAGON GOINg TO BE OKAY?? HE GOT EATEN!!!

anyway thank you for the translation! time to marathon read lol

I came here after watching the anime and waiting for season 2. The first thing that i notice after he reincarnated is why the hell the drawings in the manga is so dark? Then I remembered that in animee he doesn't have any sight in the first place lol 😂

Cant rely on friends
Need to buy a heart monitor that will destroy your pc when you die 😂

Group Leader
I don't know why, but when the kouhai (Tamura, I think was his name?) said "wait no don't die" that kind of sounded...sarcastic, in a way. not really sarcastic, actually, but i something like the like.

Does anyone know what happened to the high quality scanlations. I'm pretty sure there was one with much better quality and grammar.

"when a virgin turns 30 he becomes a wizard" reminds me a lot of a quote from the Incorrect Summary of Ace Combat 7, where Max0r said "Also, we learn via cutscene that he is the oldest incel and is therefore a wizard"

Double-page supporter
man really said clear my browser history before he croaked lmaooo must've had some hardcore shit stored I bet

Users who are viewing this thread