Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 48 - A Teacher's Role

Dex-chan lover
suddenly out of a fucking nowhere... a dragon! ?

Asmordeus
Can somelne tell me whitch chapter this would be in the ln?

I have no idea in the LN but looked back in the WN and it should be between the ch 40 and 57.
But apparently one of the 2 translators from that time deleted their translation so until ch 130 or so the chapters that are translated are really fractured.
Like 3 in a row are, then 4 not, then 2 are, then 1 not, then 3 are, then 4 not and so on.

Just me hating our Masayuki boi, proceed to scroll through the comments like you always do. Just ignore this.
By Masayuki, you mean... that puny over-confident "hero" who is being controlled without even knowing by our little two-faced antagonist? He? Defeating Rimuru? Pfffft- Haahahaha... Not funny.

I'm getting triggered 'cuz I'm having flashbacks of that damn unique skill, ughh dat skill is sooooo annoying--- Whyyy~ An explanation for every f*cking action that makes him look like a god, daaaamnn, that luck halo above that guy's head! He didn't even appear yet, but I already want to kill him, Grrrr...
Seriously, different from every other combat ability that makes the opponent almost impossible to kill, this one is even more annoying aaaarghhhh, for example(not actually happened, I think?) this could happen:
Rimuru forgave Masayuki turns to Masayuki spared Rimuru, he is such a benevolent hero~
Maybe this too: Rimuru goes easy and defeated Masayuki > Masayuki went easy and let himself be defeated

TRIGGERED
Well, I didn't read the Light Novel, so it could be different... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Power Uploader
@lazerus56 I see how you thought it was cut in half but it wasn't ?It's the way the hand was drawn and where it was pointing. the little part was his nails :D

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I was really hoping for a fight this chapter. So, close yet so far. gotta wait till the new year :(

Aggregator gang
When the true hero says her teacher would win, he will win.

Aggregator gang
anyone else find it mildly ironic that Rimuru's oversized bat wings are nearly indistinguishable from standard style dragon wings?

The translation seems to take quite a bit of freedom at times. Not sure if that is a good thing though...

Well, still not a bit interest of the fate of those children as well as those villagers, I'm a really a huge bastard~

Aggregator gang
since the anime is gonna make a 24 ep. of this.
how many chapters or volume do you think does the anime gonna adopt?

Fed-Kun's army
The last page says it's a double release, so Shurim should already have the chapter?

Users who are viewing this thread