Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 49 - Wealthy Merchant Garde-Myourmiles

Dex-chan lover
.. That is one awful name tho. Like, really awful. Author is running out of ideas for naming characters I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty understandable why people's kokkoros go doki doki in Rimuru's presence.

The only important thing to consider about Rimuru's adult form is...

...What is the cup size of her BRA!?

Dex-chan lover
So how powerful Rimuru's right now? I mean Rimuru just nonchalantly take down something that rivaling Charybdis

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if we'll see the day we see more female-rimuru, but that's just basically shizu

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why I imagine this guy as a grown up Kazuma, maybe it's because great luck or something

Dex-chan lover
Remember the reason why it felt short was due to this chapter being part of a double issue with the previous chapter with a staggered release due to translations

VIP
Last chapter building all these tension saying it's a calamity class dragon

This chapter: *whoosh* done

??

Fed-Kun's army
@ABCsOfLife important to note is that while the Sky Dragon only rivaled Charybdis in terms of energy level. It didn't have any skill as potent as the ones Charybdis had, and so while it was very powerful, it was still much weaker than Charybdis.

for the god level slime, rimuru will live for really, really long time, so will he forget his past life and his gender?

Users who are viewing this thread