Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 50 - The Dwelling of Spirits

ch 51 raw has been released same day with 50 raw. I don't how fast the TL do their work but I'm looking forward to it.

I love how all the girls refer to Rimuru as a guy but all the boys refer to him as a girl

yey double release! but not for us... well it is a shorter wait though :D

Is he never going to correct people on his gender? I'd be so pissed off if I were him. You'd think he'd have a bit more of an identity complex, being reincarnated into a genderless body and all.

@Limnir IIRC, Japanese has some pronouns that not specific gender, maybe it's up to trans decide it is "he/she"?!

@Limnir japanese don't have gender-specific pronouns. It's up to the translator to put him or her. It's not a big problem anyway.

WOW SO SMART BRINGING CHILDREN TO A
SPIRIT DWELL
PLACE, THAT THE ELF WOMAN SAID TO BE DANGEROUS.

NOTHING COULD POSSIBLE GO WRONG!!!

Double-page supporter
Is he not even considering how Ifrit tried to take over Shizu body? Is he not considering that other High Ranking Spirits would be the same?

Well, he's probably not planning to having the children undergo the ritual since that hasn't wielded any high ranking spirits but it still feels odd to not know his plan in full.

Fed-Kun's army
They are already calling him "she" and "her", c'mon no girl form at all?

i think the anime missed out on showing how high the stakes were for the kids...we were told but the manga here makes us feel it more

i think the anime missed out on showing how high the stakes were for the kids...we were told but the manga here makes us feel it more

Dex-chan lover
Weird, only Gale actually think the Hot Chocolate Milk "nostalgic". Ryouma probably knows what's the drink is, but the others don't know. Just what era they have been summoned from?

Dex-chan lover
@Strela
@Tonikill1

Kagurazaka Yuuki said that "failed" summons last around five years before dying. If they have "a year or two left" as written in past chapters, then we can assume they have been here for three years already.

They look more or less like elementary schoolers, so with a good memory they'd remember what hot chocolate tastes like. Though other than Gale who is obviously older, that's not set in stone...

...is all just my opinion. Though I'd think that's acceptable ambiguity, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread