Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Souls That Can Be Saved

Aggregator gang
@IEMOZ Or they could make it into Season 2 by rushing it like Tokyo Ghoul or A certain magical index.

so that is what adult chloe is like? beautiful indeed...

@sancturil maybe the translator did not read the official english light novel

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Kronous More like the translator didn't read the translation of the previous chapters in which the name was written correctly. This chapter was translated by an anonymous person rather than by the usual translator who's been translating since manga since chapter 22.

Double-page supporter
When did he got the ability to create greater demons? What did I miss?

Veldora must be crying right now. I bet it took a shit ton of his magicules to name that demon.

He just created a life, that's kinda serious, like, it'll live who knows how long and experience a lot of everything, at least give it pocket money or something -.- (Kinda wondering where the demon came from)
Interesting the thing about magicules, I may have been asleep before but I didn't not the called Mana/MP/SP/etc magicules here.
Now really, that Spirit may be Kuroe from the future, which means she died or rather became a spirit in her last moments and came to the past to warn Rimuru of the dangers to come, at least that's what I take from the coincidence of the "I love you" and the kiss. She may have been really powerful to do all that or her last moments, and still. . .
Thanks a lot for the hard work ^.^

Whoa adult Chloe is super beautiful. She will give Shion and Trainee a good match.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@NovaXII
Oh god please don't revive my Anime trauma

But even then it still wouldn't make Season 2 lol.
Unless they went for a 36 episode season

Anime ended in this part. It was so rushed I just had to read the manga

Loli chloe playing dumb lol. She knows everything as the relevant knowlege came along with the kinda spirit that fused with her.

Code:

That boring girl better not be his future wife. I want him to be with that redhead instead. The one who became friends with him

Dex-chan lover
are the Veldora after stories from volume 1/2 of official manga considered spoiler tho?
Yeah, it shouldn't! Actually it's an impossible part that,beside the hilarious banter between Veldora and Ifrit, it has some important fill in information about what's going, how they see some of the seen and not yet seen characters, the skills effects, the absurdity of what Rimaru is capable and other details that probably will have to be put in form of bland expositions in the manga, so the author used the information already known in the LN to create the Veldora Diaries at the end of each volume!

Users who are viewing this thread