Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 13 Ch. 60 - Prerequisite of Hope

Group Leader
Uh... It's kind of too convenient for them to assume that the 'baby dragon' evolve/resurrect because the 'girl' became demon lord or because of the dead?

'Correlation does not imply causation' ?

-- I don't know how the story was told in LN/WN, it's just what I getting here.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolvenworks
"you can't be called a warmonger if you're the one being invaded" <--- my extensive experience with Sid Meier's Civilization begs to differ. :p

Dex-chan lover
@stal2walk
The phrasing is a bit awkwards surrounding the statement, but the proclamation that he can handle 1 corner is correct. The Western Saints Church has surrounded the city and uses the crystals shown here to keep the barrier active. There are a total of 4 crystals, one in each cardinal direction. So when Souei says that he could take out 1 corner, he means that he could handle one of the four camps.

Fed-Kun's army
@Amizer It's pretty much the same in the WN. In the end, it is still a fairy tale. But at this point, he really has no choice but to believe in it, resurrection magic is pretty much non-existent and their enemy cannot be reasoned with or rather there is no reason to.

Dex-chan lover
You know what they say about a cornered beast ... Rimuru's about to get genocidal on these punks.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yay one of my fave characters are going to be appearing in a few episodes!

Cant wait!

Dex-chan lover
So he's just gonna kill the attackers and forget the incident as "well it happens" and not touch those countries? hmmm

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why, but this seems like a duplicate. Both because I remember reading it and because its marked as read already. Weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Voij considering that i only play civ5 for shits and giggles at chieftain lv, true since i'm usually the one invading. at least the AI is harder on BE because at the easiest level they will still invade you (so i can laugh from my LEV Destroyer as i turn the invading AI to xeno chum)

This guy should have read more science fiction in his previous life. Then he could have introduced 3 laws, instead of just 1 (don't harm the human).

Fed-Kun's army
@feha oh my god me too. It wasn’t marked as read for me but I’m 100% sure I read it already

i read the LN and the WN and i know how it goes from this point, but i really wanna see the "What if.." rimuru gone to the dark side and conquer the world

Users who are viewing this thread