Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 15 Ch. 69 - Tempest Resurrection Festival

Hmm. While i enjoy the visuals and characters, there is not one point where you feel anything at stake especially so now that each important character can infinitely revive. Every fight aside from looking pretty is honestly rather boring because of this kind of like overlord, though i hope that world building stays interesting.

Dex-chan lover
so lets just say old Rimuru having 1.000.000 Magicules, when he named Baretta it consume about 30%, then he evolved into Demon lord and the magicule increased 10x it means 10.000.000 and then he named Diablo and took half of it = 5.000.000 DAMNNNN This guy 5x stronger than Demon Lord Seed (1.000.000 Magicules), he literally can beat the crap out of Clayman and Old Rimuru even some Demon Lord self claimed like Carrion and that Harp

It took Rimuru becoming a demon lord for Shion being able to cook well lol. Interested to see the other kijin's wishes as they evolved.

Dex-chan lover
But it is disgusting and maybe after dying once she’ll f*cking decide to learn to make it edible. Otherwise she should have stayed dead as a character who doesn’t desire to better themselves. Or just not put in the work and get a skill to do it for you, you useless character.

Aggregator gang
-Devoting
-Overpowered
-Demon butler
-Hot
-Young master
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
@0riginal
Honestly, though? That 'chef/cook' (depending on translation) is seriously freaking op. I'd rather fight Benimaru and his demonic flames than deal with Shion's new ability in battle.

Fed-Kun's army
THEY'RE BACK THEY'RE BACK AND TOGETHER I'M SO HAPPY also demon butler... hell yeah

thank you for the chapter~

Users who are viewing this thread