Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

Cant wait for the banquet, haven’t read the WN in years but still remember it due to how important it is

This might be a silly question but

Is the maid behind Guy Velzard or someone else?

Dex-chan lover
@nano12 The setting from the last page was very similar to what was foreshadowed in the previous chapter.. made it too similar to the place laplace failed to fully infiltrate

Group Leader
@SeijiRyuto
Rimuru looks more feminine every time I see him.
Ikr, this artist really loves to draw him beautiful.
And because of that I'm always mistakenly referring Rimuru as she. prolly because that particular doujinshi I've read back then

Aggregator gang
@Yuhrita Season three is exactly that though, and after that is when
Ainz makes his Sorcerer Kingdom known to the world too, which from the summary doesn't sound too different from what Rimuru is trying to make

@knight_evangel Youm was obviously talking about Myuran, not Rimuru. Even if you completely forgot about how Youm and Myuran became a couple back in Chapter 61, Myuran herself is on the very same page as when Youm made the statement you are referring to. And in two panels at that, one where she blushes in embarrassment and one where she even calls Youm a "Fool..." (as in "baka...")

@Mckinley12 None, because the main canon, which the manga is a part of, starts to deviate from the WN continuity here. In the WN this "fake news" idea wasn't brought up. In the LN however, this is still part-way into volume 6, chapter 1, if I recall correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread