Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 16 Ch. 74 - Man-and-Monster Summit 1

I still don't know how many Demon Lords. But I would assume there are 10+ Demon Lords that are currently in Power/Seat.
But There are some "Old"/"Retired"/Got kicked in the position of the Demon Lords but there are still considered demon lords and some of them are working with "Clayman" while some of them have their own Agenda/Purpose and whatnot.

And every few chapter we got to see the new Faces of those demon lords.

lmao, when rimuru mentioned veldora everyone looked at him and was like "Hold the fuck up"

Dex-chan lover
Talking chapter? But it doesn't feel like a huge info dump? siiiiiiick

I love this manga so much, I wish there were more chapters. Thanks for the chapter though.

By the way, who's the guy at the end? Anyone care to explain everything they know about him?

@Bwoo7072 it's been a while so i might be wrong, iirc he's
guy crimson, one of the strongest demon lord in this story, he is acquintance with leon

@Bwoo7072
His name is Guy...
He is one of seven demon Primordials...
Red,Blue,Yellow,Light,Black,Green,Purple

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@XShrike human nations will always outnumber the nations of other races in fantasy stories. So no big surprise there.

Aggregator gang
Satisfying, this has been a greatly appreciated story they really did not half assed too much in the manga unlike other novels.
Thanks for translating.

Aggregator gang
@RalekTheOne Everyone does and they are ignoring it for a particular reason. You will find out soon. You don't get to be one of the oldest demon lord just cause you want to.

Double-page supporter
@XShrike either it's a translation mistake, a mistake on the author's part when writing it in, or they just consider elves to be more closely akin to humankind than monsterkind.

Double-page supporter
This has been hands down one of my favorite mangas of all time. A good mixture of action, happy-go-lucky humor and fun whilst not pulling back from the darker elements like Rimuru murdering 20000 people even when there are some people within that army that had sympathetic backgrounds, politics, fantasy, etc etc etc. As a homage to dunkey, it has a little something for everyone. Definitely one of the best isekais out there.

Users who are viewing this thread