Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 80 - Return of the Great Beast

@stretch22 @conscript117 It is not filler, it happened in the novel too. Volume 6, Chapter 4, its the part that comes after the illustration from that chapter, which is actually an Alvis illustration.

Dex-chan lover
"They are the descendants of dragons that changed into human form and mated with humans."

So what you're saying is I can let Veldora hit it, cool 😩

Thanks for the updates

@ladyharhar If you don't mind the spoiler I can explain it for you
Veldanava, Veldora, Velzard, and Velgrynd, the last one is yet to appear in the manga, are from the species True Dragons, they are the highest dragon species, or highest/strongest species in general there is, but that doesn't mean that other dragon species can't be intelligent. Meaning that the dragonewts from the Dragon Faithful are descendants of intelligent dragons who had the hability to transform into humaniod forms to copulate with humans.

on the last scene of the chapter where benimaru came out, if this is DBZ tv, it could drag on for four weeks easy

If Benimaru became that much stronger, imagine Diablo who took half of Demon Lord Rimuru's magicules. And Primordial Demons are already strong from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Man, two and a half chapters of the author blueballing us from what we really want to see, Rimuru destroying Clayman. Please can we get back to that soon?

Look man I ain't gay but... Benimaru finna make me reconsider. Thanks for the chapter!😄

Dex-chan lover
When you forget that he's easily demon lord level now after the Banquest, lol.
It helps that the black flames aren't technically magic. Just powered by it. No magic resistance for you, lol.

Then again, Shion could probably just deck it and cave in the entire skull.

Users who are viewing this thread