Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 80 - Return of the Great Beast

Group Leader
I've yet reached climax and the chapter ended. What a cuckblock. Considering next chapter will be around 30 pages. How many chapters until we get to witness Clayman existence being reduced to none?

Anyway, arigathanks for these chapters, O great Tempest team.

Can someone explain to me what's happening? I don't remember anything. It's been all hazy since rimuru became a demon lord.

Dangiiit! those last few chapters were so good.. i cant wait to see how this arc ends. thanks a lot to those who brought us these chapters! Outstanding job indeed! we cant thank you enough.

Group Leader
Damn, looks like Rimuru's ascention as a Demon Lord was a pretty big powerup for all his subs as well. If Benimarus is at this kind of level it makes you wonder just how OP Rimuru must be at this point.

Wow double chapter in this month update!? Cool. Also its really different storyline from the WN version too. What a freaking chad benimaru is damn.

you guy may see benimaru cool and strong but in my opinion he still below diablo....
anw you guy should read the light novel version, and it already license and pass this arc already, this arc compare to web novel version is like...
WN: single mind arc
LN: huge fcking maze plan with many factions involved but they were all in the fog, don't know the opponent power, are they allie or enemies and they linked to the next/after plan and battle arc

Dex-chan lover
whoahhh last time they fight Charybdis they cant do much about that thing... but since Rimuru evolved into Demon Lord, all of em getting upgraded... dammnn

Users who are viewing this thread