Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti there was a remark that a friend ght between clayman and rimuru was exactly according to someone's plan, and that remark was put in a panel with only milim in it, clenching her hand.

this gives me a feeling that milim is allowing herself to be used as a puppet for a reason.

Hey, do you guys enjoy sniping other groups series, or is it a part time thing? Can't even do your own quality checks.

Dex-chan lover
The wight king encountered the worst possible enemy. Although seeing how it actually wanted to be freed from undead servitude, maybe it was the best possible enemy instead.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems that Milim is not under control and might actually be planning something? I guess?

Y'know... Thinking about it a bit, considering how strong Milim is, do you really think she's truly under control? She's probably like "I thought it was interesting so I decided to play along" throughout all of this. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Bruh you can't just make new magic whenever you want it. There's gotta be law against that kind of shit.

@Ringz Bruh she had killed a lot of Yuurazania's innocent residents.

Dex-chan lover
on one hand I'm thankful for a quick TL on the other hand I'm just worried that this may cause drama which could lead to the series being dropped... like there are a LOT of series that are entertaining and is on drop hell but for some reason it's always the ones with active TL

"I will announce the goal for everyone to turn Ainz Ooal Gown into an eternal legend. If there are many heroes, then we will replace them all. Let the entire world know that Ainz Ooal Gown is the true hero!"

Ain Ooal Gown

Dex-chan lover
Its a shame Shuna didnt possess a melon plot, so she would be the best candidate to be the queen of tempest,,.

Users who are viewing this thread