Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 18 Ch. 81 - The Wight King

Dex-chan lover
@Ringz
I doubt it's just that, she went and destroyed another demon lord and his country, which as explained by Clayman, is against their law (unless she somehow managed to deceive clayman on that matter, but from what we saw Clayman double checked that there was nothing left and observed the fight). Clayman's action also speak volume on his belief that he controls Milim. If she's not under control, there must still be something that causes her to remain passive.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato if my memory serves right
milim destroyed eurazania because she just wanted to as carrion said "too reckless" (i may be wrong cause its been ages ever since i read ahead correct me if im wrong)

So they are at the "creation magic" stage already, the ultimate isekai asspull.
Too bad, the world building was quite interesting.
Lets see how many more chapters i can take.

@leandro1amaral what do you mean "already"? have you forgotten MC got all kinds of random asspull abilities just from his thoughts before dying, like immunity to fire? and then, a bunch more by just analizing and combining other spells that should be impossible like transmuting a bunch of lesser spirits into greater artificial spirits? What about when he became a demon lord, and everyone got some random asspull ability like a COOKING BETTER skill for Shion?.

@Miles1937
I probably disregarded those, they didn't seem that relevant at the time.
But, "let me just invent a world breaking ability on the spot, so i can teleport my troops anywhere without going into much detail" is hard to swallow.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck that was cool, Shuna jumps many many spots in the cool list

Users who are viewing this thread