Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Inherited Will

Double-page supporter
Gender bender? It definitely has gender bender in this manga? Not a fan, so it is a bummer if it really is like this.

Double-page supporter
So he absorbed her? Wonder if he could have simply try to heal her or put her in stasis

@Cleesus - Even if he did put her in stasis, how would that help her? The minute he releases it, she would instantly age like she did now and expire. Unless he can reverse ageing (I doubt it as that is way too op), she would die soon after.

Double-page supporter
So that’s how he got that form. It’s actually quite a sweet gesture taking on her form

Fed-Kun's army
ADSLJKASDJKL NOOOOO I HAD A BAD FEELING!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ADSLJKDSALKJS NO??? also oh hey the dragon!!! it was the dragon!!! i still can't tell if he's dead now or what... she definitely died tho, right?? did he vore her to take her shape??? ooooh i'm sad af now :')))))

thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
And we got the androgynous Rimuru!! And since he can shape-shift he can grow the <missing part> :smug:
Shape, length, form, I mean it's a god given ability! Any woman would be thrilled to have him as a partner! (No, I'm not jealous at all..)
Rip Shizue,we just meet you, but you'll live forever trough Rimuru :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread