Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Attack of the Ogres

(continuing with the "accidental" spell checks from last chapter... )
P.8, last panel - should be "disguised" and "Suppressed"(?) (pretty sure on the first one)
P.22, last panel - "I was quite sure that I'd cut off his head." instead of "...that I cut off his head."

bao

Group Leader
@infocam Thanks for looking out. I edit these chapters in pretty much one sitting and then proofread them in the end. They usually take a lot longer than I expect so my brain sort of turns to mush towards the end.

Group Leader
@bao don't worry about some of the shitty translations i did around when i started scanlating at chapter 22. Im redoing them right now
btw i dont know if it works, but try naming your chapters with a (v002) so the aggregate sites can pick them up (if you want them ofc)

Group Leader
@bao ah i forgot to mention that i recently downloaded the volume version of the manga. if you want the files just tell me i can send u a google drive link or something

bao

Group Leader
@shurim Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it. I was originally planning to just do 12-21, since I always considered your translations to be good. As for the volume link, thanks for the offer, but I'm good there. I've already been using the volume scans.

Users who are viewing this thread