Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Gears of Fate

Double-page supporter
Maybe my english's broken, but I feel like the translation's pretty bad. And there are a few typing errors.

@LupinThe108956th I assume it's supposed to be ま, which literally just means "well", or "oh my", and they decided to leave it untranslated, which usually tends to be the case especially with translations of this quality

Dex-chan lover
The translation actually seems to be getting worse with each chapter.
The first few chapters of this manga had a few noticeable errors and weirdnesses, but absolutely nothing compared to how unintelligible it is here.

The trashy watermarks every few pages just push it into absurdity. Normally one would be ashamed of "translations" this awful, but they're acting as if they're proud of it.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is so bad the key points are barelyunderstood, like what the dryad said about a majin servinga demon lord pulling the strings, and what Souei did, alluding to Gabiru betrayal! Thank God for the Internet Archives!

Maybe my english's broken, but I feel like the translation's pretty bad. And there are a few typing errors.
Its constant translation errors and all the races are typoed, i would say its all there just to make it more annoying to read because it should be impossible for a single person to be this blind

Users who are viewing this thread