Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Still no other chapter other than indo? The indonesians work on steroid or something?

Double-page supporter
now that I think of it, I don't think I've seen any other slime other than rimuru in this series. I thought slimes were a pretty common monster species.

It would be cool to see a slime that has no intelligence just to see what rimuru could've been if he was just a normal slime and not a demon lord slime.

Do people not realise that the people translating this put actual effort into it and it will take a couple days to translate

@YeetBeetle, from a translator point of view, I can tell you that translating a chapter with 40 pages takes a few hours. It's redrawing and typesetting what can take much longer. It depends on knowledge and experience.

This month is taking a bit longer probably due RL troubles.

So, let's be patient everyone.

I'm so excited, this is my favorite arc pf this story, walpugris time. U guys are up for some fun(read the wn long time ago)

Fed-Kun's army
He called the almighty goddess dragon loli of cuteness a fool.....he must die. Be reborn. And then Die-er.

Yes!! Finally my guy(pun intended) appears!! And holy hell the translation came fast, i would've expected it to come later this week seeing how long this chapter was. The translation team did a really good job, thank you guys.

Its crazy how good this is all the way, such a simple concept but well executed and fun

Users who are viewing this thread