Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

@Darkblaze6 I didn't drop because of the crossdressing itself, but because it's the apex of the manga's capabilities in the first chapters. You may re-read my other posts here, as well as the other dude's post about the mc considering himself a dude.

Is this some kind of nation builder manga? I saw the anime but still I feel like this is just another boring nation builder manga....

Dex-chan lover
@konzolmester it's less "another boring nation builder" and more "one of the big nation builders"
i mean, honestly, if you got saturated from watching other series, it's kinda a shame, but sure, don't read this one ;)

@WolfSverre The WN is not canon. The author rushed it to the end when he started releasing the LN which was basically a reboot that tells a different story (which the manga/anime also follow) which becomes evident as the story progresses, so the WN is basically just abandonware.

You'll see the first critical plot divergence that inevitably puts the story onto another path compared to the WN at the end of this arc.

definitely worth the wait haha i know my message wont be seen by the translators, but yall are super amazing at this job!

Users who are viewing this thread