Tensei Shitara SSS-Kyuu Goblin ni Narimashita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Mc got the power for free in random way..
Why they chose MC for being saviour tho? Someone died before him but they got nothing

Dex-chan lover
"Reincarnated as a goblin"
Still a typical anime human
Only visible "goblin" traits are green eyes and specks of green skin that look like someone splashed them with paint and didn't clean it up.

I truly hate these kinds of things, just as much as the 'monster MC or side character turns human trope'. If the premise is a goblin, give me a goblin.

Dex-chan lover
okay what's the point of being a different race if you just look human anyways not even green skinned. (Also being a monster is interesting cause of how they either deal with discrimination or cultural differences/aggressive nature of their specie. And evolution is fun to with locking human i guess evo is gonna be only horn or some edgy flames right)
also at least pretend they earned their power we deserve that at least, right?

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely hate this long strip way of drawing. There's, literally, long stretches of nothing. Wasted space, just for the sake of it using enlogated visual effects to symbolize as "the passing of time". I've seen way too many amateur korean manga do this and I absolutely hate it.

Double-page supporter
Mc got the power for free in random way..
Why they chose MC for being saviour tho? Someone died before him but they got nothing
The fucking mc is reincarnated into the world but it's completely irrelevant to the story or how he gets his power...so trash

Dex-chan lover
The fucking mc is reincarnated into the world but it's completely irrelevant to the story or how he gets his power...so trash
It just feels very.. random..
The way he suddenly reincarnated and got power..

Are we meant to ignore and move on??

Users who are viewing this thread