Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita

this interesting but how hard could it have been to say "hitomi, its me aki. for some reason i woke up in this body please help me"? like man. still followed as this has potential

everything that involve genderswap always ends up being a gay
now ur all gay

Aggregator gang
*sees author's name

This is an instant follow. Thanks for the chapters, mate

A question, can we change the description? It's pretty lame, how about:
"When Aki's childhood friend Hitomi came to say goodbye to him he didn't expect he would swiftly loose his life only to be reincarnated into the same being that killed him...and it's female! Now in another world he's forced to fight his childhood friend who has swore to eradicate all demons off the realm.
?

See you guys in 8 months

@Xaelath

I would be more surprised if it wasn't a mess, since he reincarnated in someone else's body and the author for some reason decided to have the hero's party attack the demon king on chapter 2 with the main character being the typical annoying "uwaah wakarimasen!" type who is made deliberately stupid for the sake of hamfisted exposition.

I suppose, at least, the concept of being reincarnated into someone else's body as the subordinate of the demon king is a lot more novel of a concept than 99% of the other isekai trash on the market though.

Dex-chan lover
@anoman
I think what's worse were the case that the story slapped altogether in a chaos baiting both Isekai and genderswap tag at the same times.

Some people would enjoy it so I wouldn't really trash it but enjoyment wise it doesn't change the fact it is what you find in every Isekai story.

Also it's seemingly going towards reverse harem kind of story considering author into those thing.

Let's admit the genderswap here was because author might want to show relationship between the MC and the other guys (s)he met,
That childhood friend were merely a bait least pretty much to raw so far and only there to chase the drama out.

About the last one..
Yeah, I can see that everywhere.
It's not even funny anymore.
Apparently you just have to be overpowered or have very important knack before when you got reincarnated.

This last decade after SAO shows up have been like that. You either deny or ignore the existence of it or just embrace it.
No more world building,
No more power build up,
Let's just cram every OP stuff in the 1st volume

shoujo trash. . if only they were a bit more serious with the situation then I would have given it a chance, but everything feels forced, especially the comdey. . the setting is a war between the hero and demon lord, and they have the time to joke and not take the situation seriously? the story about reincarnation into a female demon had potential, but seeing it's execution, it feels like wasted potential. .

Users who are viewing this thread