Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita

Group Leader
@Wildfire_desu the raws are currently up to chapter 11, I'd describe it as a "fantasy drama", rather than an action manga. The MC is a "lost sheep" kind of character. To be honest, it's a mess (a fun mess, at least for me), but the upcoming chapter (12) has a chance to redeem a lot of what I hope is build-up. If it doesn't, then yeah...

This may turn out interesting, but just gonna throw this out there I’m pretty sure if this was a romance story most you complaining wouldn’t XD.

So thank you very much @celerym <3

This looks like was written by a 14yo. They could have settled this shit in like 3 lines. What the heck, though? The boy is a demon girl, now and suddenly he thinks like a woman? All that internal monologue and he can't say "Yo, Hitomi, wait! It's me! Remember that thing only you and I can know?" Nah, he got tits, now. So I guess he's going to just lay about, take dick, have a male harem and push the story by misconceiving every single thing from now on.

@creiz its really not bad though. And the MC does not "think like a woman", whatever that means. He got attacked, killed, while dying talked to by god, reincarnated, attacked some more and chased around a house full of non human beings, found out he was a woman now, met his childhood friend/girlfriend and subsequently almost killed by her and also seeing her keep hurting herself, all in the span of...5 minutes? Maybe 10 if we're generous. I would say you would be ever so slightly disoriented if that happened. Also if I suddenly woke up and a guy started touching my face out of no where and calling me his, I would also punch the fuck out of him and try to get my ass out of there(I'm a guy) but maybe that's just me. The female hero on the other hand is a bit...weird but she also just lost her best friend and at this point is just blindly fulfilling the prophecy, probably not 100% accurate but if you go through a traumatic even, I can easily see how you cling on to any purpose to make your life make sense or have meaning.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is so jumbled. Could have been good if they showed the story with a more serious tone, the MC makes it into an unintentional comedy.

one of those “entire plot exists caus of a misunderstanding” stories eh

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand peoples complain about the misunderstanding thing is most humans can't even think straight after what the MC experience like dying a min ago, getting gender bent, a pervert touching you, and your best friend is trying to kill you.

Plus if for some reason he is the type of MC that adapts quickly like those MC that kills humans or get a slave immedietly without batting an eye once they get Isekaied do you seriously think the Hero will belive him ?

Like person A and B are best friend
Person C brutaly murdered B
Few hours later person C said he is actually person A's Best friend.

Like who would belive that BS the dude who chopped your Best friend's body is somehow your friend on top of her being in an emotional state it will still result in the same misunderstanding

i hate misunderstandings as much as the next person, but dont get to carried away, IRL the vast majority of conflict is from misunderstanding or shitty communication clouded by emotions. in other words its depressingly realistic to have a story start from misunderstandings.

Aggregator gang
OPA! I haven't gotten on Mangadex in a hot min and when I do this series has two new chapters. >:) Thanks for translating.

A great Naruto Uzumaki once said:
A great Son Goku once said:
A great Kamijou Touma once said:

Oh ho. Interesting spin on the villainess gimmick. Cant get enough of these "view from the evil side" setups.

seems this was completed at ch13. will we ever find out what happens? at least i can admire the art in the raws...

Group Leader
@Pterafractyl I've effectively dropped it. I decided to wait a bit and see where the story went before committing more time to translation, then the manga got shot down, with a rushed ending. My motivation took some critical damage. This doesn't mean I'll never translate more chapters if someone else doesn't pick it up in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread