Tensei Shitara Warui Kuni no Musume Deshita

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm... I have a conspiracy theory here 🤔
This is probably from the same universe as +α no Tachiichi and Techigai Desuga Heroine desu. MC and the hero's school uniform are the same, and the demon country also have the same premise of "selling their soul to the devil".

I guess the mangaka has been trying to create new manga but probs keep getting axed? So he/she always made the story of people from the same school getting transported to the same world as a kind of prank/getting revenge. Or it was the mangaka's plan all along and there will be abother 2-3 manga following this as an in-universe kind of thing connecting the whole manga series together so we can see the real resolution of whether the demon kingdom was defeated or not.

Or maybe the mangaka was an avid fan of CLAMP and so tried to make a sort-of connected universe sort of situation with all the manga created, who knows 💁🏻‍♀️

I don't care if its a rushed ending, I find unfinished manga to be 20x more dissapointing. I hope someone will still translate the other chapters.

Massively annoying that Mangadex marks things as Completed when they don't have all the chapters translated.

Dex-chan lover
I remember now who the hero girl looks like in my mind - Chise from Magus's Bride.

dont get it, why dont he just say something that both of them would know back in jp time ? He just stood there and didnt say anything

Aggregator gang
The story is a bit of a mess, but I appreciate the ending, a lot of genderswap stories chicken out at the end, and this one didn't.

Translation was so lackluster, it felt like I was deciphering hieroglyphics lol

But honestly story was pretty good for such a short manga, can't relate to ppl in the thread complaining about the story

Dex-chan lover
Rushed axed manga, is ok, but wtf happened in the ending?
The epilogue is very interesting

i really like this manga. it got simple but good story i love it and such a shame that the art degraded through out the chapters

What was the ending anyway? Did his childhood friend ever find out or what?

@celerym
she did and the mc sacrificed herself to destroy the root of everything causing laak and every creature there to be erased/killed including herself until the God of evil? decided to revive her as his Vessel and Contractor. zanfiel(demon prince) got reincarnated and became hitomi's subordinate, theres a new demon king but that doesnt really matter since the manga ended at chapter 13

It's ight d(•.•)
Too rushed imo but I'd give it a 7/10, the idea is far better than the execution, more time definitely should have been spent with the characters to actually make it feel like a tough decision that the Mc had to make. Tbh I half expected him to just dip back to his world.

Also just a quick tid bit from me,
I feel like having the genderbend makes this story less influential, I'd like to think that if the Mc just suddenly gained consciousness rather than being isekaid and had to learn of the world, get attached to the demon country and its people, then realized they were in the wrong and THEN made the choice they did the story would have hit harder and prolly had a longer run. :/

Users who are viewing this thread