Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Ch. 71 - Kaiou Pirates?

Aggregator gang
Wonder will Al meet personally the lady who saw her floating in the sky? I don't mind the spoilers.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Yeah, it will take some time - for something to really happen again.
Looking forward to the next one though

Dex-chan lover
Why are they unfurling the sails while still loading cargo and the captain and guests are standing on the dock...

That just seems like it would put unnecessary stress on the ship, and make navigating the gangway near impossible unless it was dead calm.

Dex-chan lover
Did this being a monthly release kind of kill it? It was a great read while I could binge read but slow life is really difficult to read as you wait month after month.

Dex-chan lover
Did this being a monthly release kind of kill it? It was a great read while I could binge read but slow life is really difficult to read as you wait month after month.

It's less that it is monthly but that it is infrequent, but considering the translation team's name, they are just upholding their promise. Excellent quality translations, so I can't complain.

Dex-chan lover
I read WN translation and we get 2-3 chapters per week. And development is still extremely slow. It's just that kind of story. I hope neither author or the guy who translate it going to abandon it. Because, even if is extremely slow, the story is actually going somewhere...

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
That's a nice boat.

"Usually breaks."
Does he mean "it's the most likely mast to break if any of them breaks"? Since usually none of them breaks.

He looks too nice to be a pirate. No eye patch or shoulder parrot either. Probably also got all his limbs, the cheater.

Well, it's not hard to believe most nobles he's met are arrogant. But in real life probably not as many arrogant nobles as many would think.

Yeah, climbing those isn't that easy. Takes practice.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Al meet pirate, why I didnt get shock about it...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
If he looks like a pirate, dresses like a pirate, and talks like a pirate, he probably is a pirate.
No no, his boating license says "Open to only legal business, Definitely Not a Pirate," no governing body would give him a license with such text, if it wasn't true, would they?

Users who are viewing this thread