Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - I'm Now 6 Years Old!

Dex-chan lover
Ooh..what typa father leaves a bruise like that? lol..

Dex-chan lover
"today's problems are difficult" they say. Turns out, it's addition of numbers below 10. Are they not using decimal system?

Fed-Kun's army
the daughter is a muscle head, the sons is a scholar

Dex-chan lover
Math was difficult before one understood the basic concept... I still remember one plus one equal window.

Double-page supporter
@Metasepia
I know right??? This one is unlike those wannabe chaotic mangas with supposedly "slow life" on their titles that just immediately turned out to be bull because the MC managed to get too much unwanted attention right off the bat in the first to 3rd chaps unlike the little guy here who is just pulling out small "tricks"(which really, is just some common little things from his previous world) verryy slowly that would solely remain inside the fief. Hopefully this would remain consistent as much as it allows to be.

Dex-chan lover
@primrosea - yes, but is there any math operation that is simpler than adding 2 numbers below 10? Did they compare numbers yesterday?

Dex-chan lover
@flannan
frankly I don't remember about earlier chapter
but AFAIK you only studying addition or math in general in elementary school, before that it just studying alphabet and numbers

Users who are viewing this thread