Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Let's Go on a Picnic (Part II)

Dex-chan lover
Let the muscle head have her bit of pretend refinement.

They don't know Japanese dishes but they know about Bento boxes? 🤔 God I am getting tired of this brat mc!

The stupid look on his face is starting to annoy me. Also, it becomes REAL creepy REAL fast, when, one minute you have him say something like "I AM a 33-year-old inside" and the next minute ogling underage girls. You either forget the age thing and go with him reliving his youth OR you have him act older and not be lecherous with underaged girls.

Now I think of it, I haven't had gone for a picnic for many years... like at least 10 years...

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster shinjuku gyoen, but we came in a bit early so there's not much bloomin...i saw more vibrant blooms 2-3 days later on the streets

Dex-chan lover
So this is, how the author wants to save her wreckage of character.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he is woking himself so much needlessly that I forgot the premise of this manga was about having a slow life in another world...

Dex-chan lover
Random peasants are going to comment "it has a glutinous texture"? I don't even know what that means, how would they know?

Users who are viewing this thread