Tensei shite Inaka de Slow Life wo Okuritai

The story had amazing potential but the author ruined it. The mc does a lot of stuff, but everything he does is boring and it gets repetitive quickly. The mc makes something crazy out of earth magic, then his peers are like "that's not normal" and that is the plot. I read about 270 chapters of the web novel and decided to drop it since there doesnt seem to be any changes. For some reason his magic is supposed to be op but for some reason he always loses in fights with his sister and never does anything that is worth reading.

Fed-Kun's army
this has like a lot of unlikable side characters and the MC is a dumbass who doesn't learn or stand up for himself.
I despise the sword training moments that the entire cast puts the MC through for...some reason? The guy has crazy good magic that he uses to actively improve the lives around him yet because he repeatedly stated that he doesn't want to sword fight that means that the entire cast throws a literal six year old into weapons training. The sister makes me hate her and honestly I'm disliking the dad more and more as I think on it but the cast just sorta sucks in likability or any endearing traits.

Dex-chan lover
Just expect all the females to have the same hidden or not so hidden dark personality. But when I say all, I mean ALL. Definitely slice-of-life and I could get behind it if ALL the women didn't treat the MC like a piece of garbage whether openly or not. Would make sense if it was one or two, but with it being every single one, it isn't really worth reading. It takes the comedy tag and beats it with an iron rod until it's no longer recognizable. If it was a female lead and the men had the same personality as the women it would be just as unreadable and disgusting. Rated 1 for having a good idea then crapping all over it.

True to its name, Alfred slowlife lives a slow life.
Good 'turn off ya brain and become mush' kinda shit
Would recommend

Dex-chan lover
Really trash tier writing, and not I a good way like fun y Isekai like in a bad way game of thrones season 8

Fed-Kun's army
Really trash tier writing, and not I a good way like fun y Isekai like in a bad way game of thrones season 8

This is actually one of the few series where the manga is sort of better then the LN.
Saying SLOW is a understatement.
Its more like waiting for the wall paper to start peeling progress.

I dropped this at chapter 44. I've been trying to hold on since very early on, hoping it will get better, but I just can't anymore.

The MC is mentally 30+ years old already, but he behaves worse than his current age (4-7 years old). What broke the straw for me was when he started a fistfight with another 7-year-old kid (not his first time) because of a minor disagreement over food DURING a noble party. It was truly appalling, especially considering he is able to handle abuse (both physical and mental) from his father, mother, sister, maids, and many others. He blurts out words without thinking, and this kind of HARDCORE uncouth behavior will ruin his job and social life in this day and age, or anywhere really. He acts without thinking, playing childish pranks on others. He has knowledge of his previous life and is also a genius at magic but only gets to use them for his inventions, playing around, and doing pranks. He wants to have a slow life, but it looks like he enjoy being abused instead. Everybody walks all over the MC, and he just tolerates them. But when it matters most, like not starting a fight with a child at a noble party, the MC somehow snaps into the most childish behavior ever.

The worst part is: many side characters are abusive toward the MC. His father physically and mentally abuses him. His mother also physically and mentally abuses him. His sister physically and mentally abuses him HARD, slapping him in the face with a slipper, punching him for no reason, saying 'the voice in my head told me to.' The maids abuse him mentally. Many villagers have no respect for the MC, even as a noble's child, and they abuse him as well. For example, the restaurant owner forces the MC to clean the dishes because he pissed her off by a harmless joke.
99% of the characters treat the MC like trash, and everybody has 0 common sense.
Shoulda rename this manga name to 'Tensei Shite Inaka De Abused Life Wo Okuritai'
Terrible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread