Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why this is a harem, when the MC already has a clear pick from the girls. It's not fun to see the other girls being background characters, and just being jealous all the time.

The author could've made this the romance between the adventurer girl and the MC. Here it just feels like he's torturing the girls via jealousy.

Dex-chan lover
too much troubles in the way just to be "sold off" to some pervert nobles
just don't come in the first place:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
..... Hooo boy.

Who wants to bet that, in the process of saving Lilly from this fat-ass, that some huge conspiracy is gonna be uncovered and heads to the left and right are gonna start rolling?

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this today..

Thank you for your work on it so far, it's been an amusing read!

Dex-chan lover
I've bought the raws and read ahead... There are definitely some disturbing developments later down the line.

Dex-chan lover
A Scout? An Assassin? Tamer?? Dragon Rider??
No! It's a Guildmaster Uncle!!
Seriously, this guy is too multitalented.

Dex-chan lover
I don't really get why this is a harem, when the MC already has a clear pick from the girls. It's not fun to see the other girls being background characters, and just being jealous all the time.

The author could've made this the romance between the adventurer girl and the MC. Here it just feels like he's torturing the girls via jealousy.
exactly...its a joke at this point...like author atleast should've shown lily and suzu in good outfits in the party and petting eyed by the nobles like alicia was but nah he sidelined them...this is not a harem by any standards. Unfair game.

Users who are viewing this thread