Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Man I really wish every Isekai MC just grew the ball PRETTY PLEASE! Everytime there is fat ugly noble who do dirty tricks, useless, old pervert please just kill it! You are OP right? Just make sure you and the noble are alone, then teleport like to a desert or faraway abandoned ruins or North Pole hell even if you can teleport to Hell, then kill him ASAP:facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
If you don't mind spoils and you want to have a better day, just check the latest chapters (ch.31/32) on the Original Raw link :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love mc just fully screwing over the trope and curing the aphrodisiac with actual medicine lol

Dex-chan lover
Hrmm......I wish I could enter this manga and use all the pent up torture methods I've had floating in my head.....

Aggregator gang
Dex-chan lover
Man I really wish every Isekai MC just grew the ball PRETTY PLEASE! Everytime there is fat ugly noble who do dirty tricks, useless, old pervert please just kill it! You are OP right? Just make sure you and the noble are alone, then teleport like to a desert or faraway abandoned ruins or North Pole hell even if you can teleport to Hell, then kill him ASAP:facepalm:
Why bother going so far? There is a dungeon inside town that is more then happy to absorb the offensive asshat.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love mc just fully screwing over the trope and curing the aphrodisiac with actual medicine lol
Was also about to comment that I appreciated author subverting the aphrodisiac trope. Though that part about bad taste was just unnecessary comedic relief :p

Dex-chan lover
Delete fat bastards, behead fat bastards, roundhouse kick fat bastards into the concrete, slam dunk a fat bastards baby into the trash can, crucify filthy fat bastards, defecate into fat bastards food, launch fat bastards into the sun, stir fry fat bastards in a wok, toss fat bastards into active volcanoes, urinate into fat bastards gas tank, Judo throw fat bastards into a wood chipper, twist fat bastards heads off, report fat bastards to the IRS, karate chop fat bastards in half, trap fat bastards in quicksand, crush fat bastards in the trash compactor, liquify fat bastards in a vat of acid, eat fat bastards, dissect fat bastards, exterminate fat bastards in the gas chamber, stomp fat bastards skulls with steel-toed boots, cremate fat bastards in the oven, lobotomized fat bastards, mandatory abortions for fat bastard mothers, grind fat bastards fetuses in the garbage disposal, drown fat bastards in fried chicken grease, vaporize fat bastards with a raygun, kick old fat bastards down the stairs, feed fat bastards to alligators, slice fat bastards with a katana.

Users who are viewing this thread