Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Same when that was revealed I was like 🤔. She's not short enough imo. Even when she hugged the guild leader still didn't look it cuz the guild leader is a tall dude. She is stacked tho so she is my favorite of the 3 cuz shortstacks are my fetish.
Maybe it's like Elder Scrolls dwarves and it's just due to smaller top height.

Dex-chan lover
"Are you saying you're going to kill me?"
After i told you to not save someone,
after i told you to leave them as bait,
after i refuse to give them a potion to help them,
after i kicked them,
after i talked of gangraping her in front of you..another girl,
after i bad mouthed you
after i said how you weren't a teammate but a decoration to have people talk about our group

Dex-chan lover
Why isn't the stairs thing common knowledge for when deviations happen?

Dex-chan lover
To people annoyed the author making the guys look bad, it's realistic: horrible people hide behind nice personas. So when things went well, those three guys were acting good and flirting with Alicia, but once things got dire they started to show their true personalities. The only reason they don't do nasty stuff to Alicia is because she's stronger than them, but even so they had the audacity to defy her authority, that's a red flag.

And this chapter served to show why Old Man's advice is sound: Suzu party (a group of nice people) were instantly wiped by much stronger monsters. So yeah, just because you're an adventurer doesn't mean you don't have risk your life recklessly, specially in a fantasy world, where monsters can wipe armies.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wait aint she a decently strong personw hy aint she the party leader...
It is not strength alone that makes one a party leader. It is many other qualities. And the so-called party leader is lacking all of them.
It was clearly a party of Alicia and her supports, but they couldn't even recognize that.

Her party went from good comrades to misogynistic rape obsessed assholes in 2 chapters

The the whiplash almost broke my neck
They seemed wrong from the first chapter they were shown (ch 3), where each of them felt the need to call out to Alicia before attacking the minotaur. And despite all that showing off, they still needed Alicia to save their asses.

Why isn't the stairs thing common knowledge for when deviations happen?
It appears that despite their world having schools, there is no adventurer-specific education.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread