Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
We just glossing over that sailor who had zero hesitation kidnapping that reporter? Why do I feel like it's not his first time

Dex-chan lover
First thanks for the chapter!

Second seems like Old Man is mellowing to the idea of Harem ending lol, he even started day-dreaming about it.
Well the girls seems to be okay with eachother and Old Man has proven he has unmatched stamina.
Now get ready boys, the island arc begins!
Stamina, yes, but will his lower back be able to hold up with his age?

Dex-chan lover
We just glossing over that sailor who had zero hesitation kidnapping that reporter? Why do I feel like it's not his first time
I get the feeling he's a reporter for a tabloid, since he wasn't ashamed in admitting to finding gossip to write stories from. With that said, it's expected that he'd get such treatment.

Dex-chan lover
Lily and Suzu being okay with the harem plan makes sense, as well as Lily's demand of being the legal wife.
Even if she was disowned, due to her social standing she'd have to be the legal wife if Girold doesn't want her to be seen as disgraced.

The only problem would be Alicia agreeing to it, considering she confessed first and Girold already confessed to her as well.
But if I could yell at Girold...

giphy.webp

If only the confession didn't happen, I was rooting for Lily up until Girold accepted Alicia's confession. After that point, I'm just torn, we finally have a MC that made a decision, but the harem seems to be continuing on as if he hasn't?

Dex-chan lover
Im from a tropical island country and i know this is not justified, but im offended anyway. WHATS WRONG WITH THE PERFECTLY OK SHACK HUUUH fucking burgoise go back to tower city then! 😡

Users who are viewing this thread