Tensei Shitekara 40-nen. Sorosoro, Ojisan mo Koi ga Shitai. Nidome no Jinsei wa Harem Route?! - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
something tells me the dungeon is much expansive than what the initial report say... Maybe MC will find and unexpected staircase behind a wall or something to a lower floor in what was though to be the final floor.
Then the dungeon will attract more hunters than the capital and prosper more than it, causing the noble to loose his money or something.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder why such a competent maid still stay here and serve the dead beat (ex) guild master

Supporter
something tells me the dungeon is much expansive than what the initial report say... Maybe MC will find and unexpected staircase behind a wall or something to a lower floor in what was though to be the final floor.
Then the dungeon will attract more hunters than the capital and prosper more than it, causing the noble to loose his money or something.
There could also be a reuse of the dungeon shift mechanic from before, or something similar to that that changes the layout.

Dex-chan lover
Might as well throw my WAG into the ring.

As others have said above, the dungeon will go deeper, the only question is, is the maid and or the island's lone adventurer in on the conspiracy or was everyone who entered the dungeon just that incompetent/unlucky to find the next level.

Dex-chan lover
Author is teasing with that lone adventurer, so I'm guessing it'll be quite the surprise.

Dex-chan lover
There could also be a reuse of the dungeon shift mechanic from before, or something similar to that that changes the layout.
I was just thinking about that. Does it just affect one dungeon at a time or all of them at once? Do they just change the layouts of each floor, or do they change the numbers of them, as well? I don't recall a lot of this being explained the first time it happened in this series, so there's still plenty of room to explore in its world-building.

Dex-chan lover
A valuable lesson was learned this chapter.

If they’d worked together, they could have subdued the maid and got her to join in on the orgy nighttime battle.

"Looks like someone named Gene?" No, I think he looks like someone named Terry.
I don't think I could have resisted having him say "brother" at the end of every sentence if I was doing this.

On page 10 of chapter 23, I straight up thought there was a little maid and a big maid at first glance. Series that introduce several harem girls every chapter got me fucked up. :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread