Tensei Youjo. Kamikemono to Ouji to, Saikyou no Ojisan Youhei-dan no Naka de Ikiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
While I do somewhat dislike those that hide their reincarnation from the people they know and love or have known for a while and are trustworthy for a really long time (or forever even), I really detest this type of person that doesn't seem to think of the consequences of telling virtual strangers something like that!

• This
Reactions: N2O

Tju

Dex-chan lover
While I do somewhat dislike those that hide their reincarnation from the people they know and love or have known for a while and are trustworthy for a really long time (or forever even), I really detest this type of person that doesn't seem to think of the consequences of telling virtual strangers something like that!
yeah. it feels like isekai authors always only choose either of the extremes.

---
its only 2 chapters for now, but this manga has yet to show anything unique. seems to be a generic OP protagonist (in cute girl form), just with added fluffy dog.

Dex-chan lover
It's boring because she gets shoved everything into her cunny butt. :nyoron: Slime tamer (girl as protag) manga got a better pace.

Dex-chan lover
With magic that simple, the setting isn't going to need much to fall apart

Dex-chan lover
Grown men want a little girl to live with them, you say?

Supernatural-FBI.gif

Dex-chan lover
One day, those isekaid protags are gonna be like "visualize? What about splitting some atoms?!?!?!?"
It's boring because she gets shoved everything into her cunny butt. :nyoron: Slime tamer (girl as protag) manga got a better pace.
The way you describe this manga makes it look better.

Users who are viewing this thread