Tensei Youjo. Kamikemono to Ouji to, Saikyou no Ojisan Youhei-dan no Naka de Ikiru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Tju

Dex-chan lover
so, what hit the back of head at the end of the chapter?
I assume its the wind god, who is super weakened right now, due to events we still have to learn about.
and the divine doggo will be surprised that the wind god actually exists.

Dex-chan lover
so, what hit the back of head at the end of the chapter?
I assume its the wind god, who is super weakened right now, due to events we still have to learn about.
and the divine doggo will be surprised that the wind god actually exists.
Probably. It's super early in the story at this point but there's likely some disturbance in the god realm or something along those lines and that little thwack was probably a little blessing for cleaning up a mess that the Wind God couldn't actually get to this time around.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if even if a diff world tomatoes would be that rare/coveted, unless the normal 'produce/crops' in this world is super tasteless

gotta love when other beastkin see your familiar(?) and basically act like worshipers

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if even if a diff world tomatoes would be that rare/coveted, unless the normal 'produce/crops' in this world is super tasteless

gotta love when other beastkin see your familiar(?) and basically act like worshipers
I think they were worshipping the captain because he ran through those wyvern so easily.

Users who are viewing this thread