Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.2

Group Leader
Hey guys! New chapter has been uploaded!

We are now just 2 chapters behind raws which seems to update end of every month

Please join our discord server to motivate us and give valuable suggestions 🙇

https://discord.gg/KHbn2JHggp

Also, we are in middle of making our group official, so you can come in and even join our ranks!

P.S. We have confirmed from previous group about the permission and also found that AvidSis is no more contactable. Also due IRL workload, the next chapter might get uploaded only by weekend.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
and now for the "big plot twist"
in the coming chapters in which they reach the capital and show that the guy who kidnapped her was the guy's brother (golden eyes are the mark of their royalty)
maybe we actually get another kidnapping arc after they reach it and the guy realizes she might have seen his face

edit: I have no clue what actually happens since I have not read the raws nor any source material so its just a guess taking into account the things from last chapter

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
and now for the "big plot twist"
in the coming chapters in which they reach the capital and show that the guy who kidnapped her was the guy's brother (golden eyes are the mark of their royalty)
maybe we actually get another kidnapping arc after they reach it and the guy realizes she might have seen his face
Mark for spiolers maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for doing these chapters, much appreciated.
as far as this insignificant opinon of mine is, but if a group who was "up to date" with raws is now unknowningly 3+ months behind(means posted to MD), it's up for grabs for any other group/person who wants to pick it up.
loved the chapter btw!

Double-page supporter
I have not read anything at all so it wasn't meant to be a spoiler but a random guess so I didn't really consider it being what actually happens
No biggie, thanks for marking it as a spoiler. Hope you continue to enjoy the series!

Dex-chan lover
Aw, in the novel it was actually those lizards who heard the whistle first, which complete the running gag where she keeps annoying the hell outnof Hugh with the whistle.

Dex-chan lover
Oh sweet. Things went pretty much as I expected in terms of how the situation was handled so things really got worrisome as she might have ended up all alone out there and surrounded by Hollows which pretty much is a death sentence save some deus ex machina. Thankfully she managed to get back to camp thanks to her grass whistles; those completely slipped my mind but they turned out to be an essential element of the story in more ways than one.

Good good, one kidnapping arc is more than enough. She's still trying to make her way home after the first one, we didn't need a kidnapping within a kidnapping.

Users who are viewing this thread