Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

8 month baby girl usually start to learn standing and try to walking, so watching them crawling around the house is a common thing. the problem is, where's the maid??! who let the dog out door opened? btw, thx for the chapter.

Group Leader
@mammaria it will remain Bubba (English baby talk for brother). HaruPARTY policy on Japanese things is that only currently (not formerly) Japanese people can use Japanese words/honorifics, non-Japanese/reincarnated people JP words are translated for sake of immersion :D (cause to me, nothing is more immersion breaking than a pseudo-european suddenly using onii-chan and the like XD)

Dex-chan lover
That's not a rug dragon!!!!!

Sorry, I just have the image from the light novel cover to fixed in my head. The rug dragons there were like herbivore dinosaurs, which seems more fitting for the gentle herd animals described in the book.

I agree with @Solistia. Euro-setting fantasies with this-chan and that-sama are immersion breakers. The original JP are written that way because they are just using their language normally. They aren't intending to imply the non-JP characters are literally using Japanese honorifics.

Dex-chan lover
neeed moooooore

also the fact that 4 of your members lost net while working on this chapter lmaoo

Thank you!

Fed-Kun's army
@Solistia aaaah okay gotcha, that makes sense. thank you for letting me know! bubba is cute too so no complaints here. 😊and thanks for your work getting this to us, much appreciated! 💕

Double-page supporter
Very very cute start. Love the doting brother! Really excited to see her father warm up to her soon. :3

Thanks for the upload!

I am now convinced that Sebas is the god of butlers and is tasked to serve every isekaid protagonist.

I can already tell this is good and can't wait for the next update, if possible, can I know when you plan to update?

I've been following the WN for quite some time already, so I'm happy this got a manga.
Thank you very much for the translation!

Is Sebas the designated butler name or something, cuz it seems every butler has that name.

Group Leader
Oh so in other words the brother is more mature than the father for knowing that it's not the child's fault that their mother's dead?
Got it.

Users who are viewing this thread