Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
My guess why Dad was that awkward...

He was educated a lot, a lot of information in his brain. He grows up using logic and reasoning with the environment who didnt practice love and relationship...

No one has criticizing him except his parents...

If dad was in the modern world today, and he has a high education, even with that, he will not escape the criticism of the Social Media and the Global Media.
The trolls has so much power even like him will become haggard everyday...

Double-page supporter
This is really silly, to be completely honest, especially with her dad somehow understanding everything she is saying. I mean, I understand that she is reincarnated and everything, and her father clearly isn't like most people, but how in the hell is he accurately and near perfectly understanding her baby babble? I mean, at first I kinda went with it, but him translating "Gah gah, Bubba." to "You're also Luke's dad." is just ridiculous. I'm still gonna read it and I'm liking it, but I can't take most of this seriously. Seems more like a comedy then anything at this point, so clearly someone forgot to put the comedy tag on the front page. :p

Double-page supporter
GONNA BE HONEST, I DEFINITELY CRIED WHEN HE HUGGED HIS SON. :')

Thanks for the update!

Group Leader
Awwh poor Luke! Very wholesome family, hope things get better for them.

Contributor
*Father unlocks the door and hides behind it*

*MC crawls out of the room*

Father: "There you are."

MC: "He played me like a damn fiddle!!!"

The dad's method of luring his daughter is the same as the man in the white van offering candy. He doesn't enter private property, he just draws the child's attention.

Double-page supporter
dad: unlocks door
Leila: crawls out
dad: hey
Leila:
cover2.jpg

Are all people in this household are so smart that they understand the language of the Gods(Babies) and can communicate with them(Goo gaga ika'y tatangatanga(jk to those who get it))

I've always found that these kinds of endings to be the laziest form of a cliffhanger. It would have been so much better if it ended on the black-robed guys instead of the shitty final narration.

Users who are viewing this thread