Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5

Why the author gotta put the sliced onions in the blender without the lid on and not give me goggles 😭 I was not ready for this. Hurt x10. Heartwarming and bittersweet. Melancholy. Sad boi hours.

Aggregator gang
Why...
Why are you giving us the feels that she won't be there anymore and her maid is already ded

@nylodale
Her brother was sick and needed the money, she first thought to sell a child in her care instead of maybe selling herself or even stealing the money. I do agree she was thinking irrationally but the slavers were not forcing her nor holding her family hostage for the deal.

Even during the handoff she was intending to give a toddler to a stranger with no care on what was to happen next. She only expressed regret when she was also taken. Again I felt sympathy until the actual deed but after that none.

Dex-chan lover
@lucalrrig > the slavers were not forcing her nor holding her family hostage for the deal.

That's not how emotional manipulation works. Controlling information, speaking sweet words, sowing doubt, twisting facts, those are the weapons of someone seeking to manipulate someone, and are specially effective in people like Hannah, who, again, was emotionally immature and in a vulnerable position. It isn't hard to come to the conclusion that a human trafficker caught wind of Hannah's situation and decided to abuse it. Do you believe Hannah would be able to find a human trafficker and strike a deal on her own?

Hannah was a victim, and I will stand by this.

Well fokes your in for a bumpy ride cuz Hannah story is not done yet and there more fluff coming soon

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't take a genius paragon of ethical perfection to know that kidnapping is wrong. Hannah was a criminal.

She needed money and she kidnapped someone to get it. Her reason doesn't even come close to justifying the action.

Aggregator gang
It’s a shame that the maid later decided to rip up that family and die for the chance at money....... didn’t even get it.

Fed-Kun's army
Aww cute chapter
*checks ch5 to remember which baby story this is*
Oh... right....
All that happy feeling from Ch5.5 are gone now 😐

Users who are viewing this thread