Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Evidence? I don't need one. I'll just hit you and you're done.
Also, it's the ass hat's fault Lia did what she did. Letting himself be seen out in the open, confident she wouldn't do anything.

Dex-chan lover
even if he want to bring trouble publicly like accusing her, it wont work since Lia is a toddler
nothing he can do about it

Dex-chan lover
That was honestly satisfying to see her smack his shin like that.

Now we just hope for further satisfaction that this actually moves forward and there's nothing held against her.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ooooof big damage
If Lia was just a bit taller, that would've grazed his balls a bit too.

Contributor
In this case, I disagree. The whole point is that he's cleaned his tracks.

So do things the opposite way. Openly accuse him with a child's testimony. It can't be refruted by proof, and the mere fact that the accusation was made makes it incredibly unwise for other nobles to support him.
Yup, toddlers have no need for political clout or intrigue. Her calling him out publicly is the most honest accusation possible.

Dex-chan lover
Now we know that this guy is quite close with the royal family and from his placement in this formal greeting, closest to the royal family, he's definitely quite important. However, we also know from what he said during the attack that he was working for someone who wanted Lia dead or alive.
I wonder if they'll arrest him or interrogate him, but they'll definitely have to look at whoever still backs him after this public accusation if he doesn't talk.

Dex-chan lover
Quickly, Lia. Hit him again in the face before he gets back up for extra damage!

Users who are viewing this thread