Tensei Youjo wa Akiramenai

Kinda shocked by how good this is. I was expecting a throw away cute baby manga. But this is done really well. The characters feel really real ans the world is cool

I like the story, but for some reason the title sounds like a title of a Buzzfeed article... 🤔

Aggregator gang
How is this not tagged as tragedy??
like a 1 year old who actually knows her family gets kidnapped and never sees her family again... Ya pretty damn tragic

@BlackElite Yeah, Alistar forgot to lit the bonfire so now he has to fight the hollows with zangetsu otherwise Leila will give to anger and hate and unleash the dark side

I was expecting this to be some trashy manga about some little bitch that got daddy Issues I was right about the daddy issues but the manga isn’t that bad 7/10 it’s good but not to the point that it gets 8

aww the rug dragon shouldn't have died. idgaf abt that maid. dragon should've lived T^T

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The hollows just steal the appearance of their victims, not being the dead themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread