Tenseisaki ga Shoujo Manga no Shirobuta Reijou datta reBoooot!

Previous version was cuter 😒
None the less, I wished it would continue from where left off, but unfortunately, it starts again from the beginning!
I wanted to find out what happens next 😥 Hope they catch up to it soon and show “what happened next” soon

This art style is pretty, but I liked the first version better. Everyone looked softer and friendlier there. Here Luther looks like an asshole, and he behaves more like one too. Will wait until it’s caught up.

Sh

I wish they wouldn't start from the begining but art looks good so I guess I just wait to see what's gonna happen next ^-^

I dont like this art style... the artist dosent make any distinctions between foreground and backbround, the whole look is very messy.

Somehow, i don't wanna read this, i mean this is the first time i rejected a story, not only manga, also manhua, that based on reincarnation, villainess, etc, it just, the art is completely change and somehow it just a bit cringe to see that between the char foreground and the background, a bit messy and rough, sorry, i always give 10 score for all Akuyaku manga i've read, but having a high expectation on the reboot and suddenly go brruz,duh, i kinda wanna give a score below that

Read comment.
(Some) Ungrateful bast**ds.

Be Grateful, that somebody have translate this.

Thank you.

It's concerning that there's only been one chapter despite it being 3 months. I really liked the concept and how it was going so it was incredibly disappointing to hear it got cancelled. Then I got happy again when I heard that it was getting a reboot just to find out it's been out for 3 months already and only one chapter.

ppl be like criticizing the artstyle while forgotting they didnt support the artist after all we pirate reading it 😳 gee

Read the WN, had a blast reading it. This Manga reboot is ok, shame no ones translating it but it was good while it lasted.

Honestly I prefer the art style of this one, the pacing does feel a little off tho
Did any other group do the reboot?

Users who are viewing this thread