Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

Dex-chan lover
The first 3 chapter give me a vibe of interesting and fun serious & dangerous series, but why this become a light hearted rom com :( yet still interesting though.

better than it has any right being. it's a simple story with no real tension to speak of. fia is the typical overpowered isekai protagonist that is loved by basically everyone. however, it's funny and the supporting characters are likable. it's enjoyable.

Can someone pick this up please? i really don't wanna buy a book that's only available in North America...(I don't live there so what should i do???)

Another story about an OP MC, who wants to trick people into thinking they are average, yet they go out of their way to show their overwhelming power.

It's good though.

Aggregator gang
well the ch. 13 raw is already out, maybe at this rate, hope for someone to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover
@Jzc136 : She is only trying to hide certain aspects of her power, not that she is strong. And she has decent motivations for wanting to hide those aspects.

@HiddenArmy : I hear ya.

@togashi_nony : She is not, though she sometimes hides her dragon in her jacket.

Users who are viewing this thread