Tenseishita Daiseijo wa, Seijo Dearu Koto wo Hitakakusu: A Tale of The Great Saint

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I kinda want to check out the official translation to support it cause it's silly and fun but Seven seas really botched the Demon girl next door translation so I'm worried

So. I love this manga but it's a little slow. Anyone read the LN? How was it?
I see the raw next chapter and
it's about how your "little" dragon was in the past.

Aggregator gang
It's great but man it just bothers me how innocent our mc is.
She was betrayed by her comrades and was sold to the demons and was tortured until she died yet she holds no grudge or anger.

I don't really like how inconsistent the story, the MC was betrayed by her siblings before, and she will be hunted and tortured before killed by the demons if they found out that she is the grand saint
but she still using the saint powers and knowledge (experience) carelessly (enhancement, try to heal a little scratch, etc.) and keep acting suspiciously, she doesn't even try to seriously hide it (worst effort) :O... even the kingdom best investigator doesn't know anything about the girl while her brother carefreely blurting that she contracted black dragon and then most of the characters from the first plot (family, fabian) are forgotten and even keep introducing new characters for comedic relieve.

well, it's kinda fine since this manga focused on comedy, but don't expect serious plot or progress even from the serious back story (it seriously focused only in comedy)
it's not perfect but still fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's empty wish fulfillment, but isn't she a bit too popular?

Dex-chan lover
I know it's empty wish fulfillment, but isn't she a bit too popular?

Fed-Kun's army
Is this really shounen?

Mangaupdates says this is shoujo, and Novelupdates says this is josei.

Dex-chan lover
I just be honest, this is shoujo that taste like a shounen 😂
Kind of surprised the tag changes as well. I guess we finally enter the main plot?

The tone of this story is so inconsistent, it doesn’t know what to be or what story it’s telling. But I can see good writing and a potentially good story chapter 1 and 14 to be specific. Pausing this one.

Aggregator gang
...Is she an idiot? Idk the purpose of her being a saint in the first place. She was a mascot before and even now
Low IQ character “Oh no! Did I stand out?!” I’m like ‘No sh*t’ You’ve been exposing your cheats since the beginning..

Bro she can’t even sword fight but using magic to make up for it..

Edit: I’m starting to see the charm of MC. Adorable loli who brings everyone together. But the things I said^^ don’t matter due the pace is already very inconsistent.

I really like this one. I haven't empathized with a MC so much in a long while. So many obvious/oblivious situations she gets into. I really like it a lot! :)

Users who are viewing this thread