Tenshi wo Ikasete Item Get!! Ikigacha de Dungeon Kouryaku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Strategy and doing Gacha pulls

Double-page supporter
vigor changed to mental... hmm wonder if the intention is a mind and body type stat. could also be a TL fuck up from get go, but equally possible author forgot to fix it and it slipped by the editors too.

Group Leader
The nips are hers... they came from pics in the LN. Hard to march the placement exactly but the small black boxes ere a help in getting them in or or less the right spot. and remember, no 2 boobs.. even on the person, are exactly the same (heh)

Dex-chan lover
something about the girls' faces are weird at times, like on page 2. i don't know if it's the mouth or eyes or they kind of seem more stretched out/elongated than normal. idk maybe im just imagining it

Group Leader
Been looking for more raws.. I don;t think it continued... was a cheesy series anyways but the light novel did well but it looks like the manga ver was.. killed.. unless someone else can see more raws

Group Leader
wait! I just say 5.1 pop up in rawkuma.com... but looks like an empty download.. hmmm
guess I'm going to have to do it the 'hard way'

Users who are viewing this thread