Tenshoku no Shinden o Hirakimashita

is anyone else confused about all the gears on the license machine in chapter 4, like half of them wont work and aren't connected to anything.

I'm not sure why the author bothered to make this an isekai. Other than in the first few pages of the first chapter, it's rarely mentioned that the MC is from another world. Those times where his isekai is mentioned, it's just a random observation or something. It never has any material effect on the plot. Even in the blandest isekais, the fact that the MC was isekaied at least minimally contributes to the story.

Speaking of a story, there isn't one. Everything that happens is random and pointless, and the MC just happens to have the perfect cheat abilities to see himself through the crises. It's just a series of random events that are barley strung together with minimal explanation. The author does leave a lot of plot threads that he can pull, but I'm not confident that will happen given the fast pace of the story.

The characters are as lacking as the plot.

The art is good, and the manga is as inoffensive as it is bland. There's no ecchi, harem, gore, or excessive violence in the first 6 chapters. If you're looking for an inoffensive manga where you can just turn off your brain and not miss anything, this is for you.

Banned
@Lepper

I guess you didn't realize the manga is skipping a lot of content that was in the novel. It feels like this manga is basically an advertisement for the novel. It skips a lot though. I figure this manga was set up for limited run and the author knows it.

The ln was published near the same time this is running, so not putting in every detail would be fine if the sole purpose was to pull readers to the ln.

The wn explains more and seems paced better too.

@someunregpunk

Yeah, I haven't read the LN. If the LN is better, it's a shame the same effort wasn't put into the manga. I won't be reading the LN because I found the manga so unenjoyable. So, their efforts to get me to read the LN have failed on that point.

Dex-chan lover
Today, I changed my job from peanut butter sandwich eater into tuna sandwich eater, but only for 5 minutes. After that, I have to wait 1 day until I can change my job again.

Dex-chan lover
one thing I'm confused about... isn't his job change "randomized" towards what the person is fitted to be?
if so why is it giving the MC the job that he needs for the situation?

this is impossible to read. the pacing is so bananas that nothing makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
it's interesting in its own way, cliche though it may be.
judging from the title, he's going to take command/establish/build a temple, so enrolling seems to be a transition/prelude for that purpose. ie: building connections, gathering funds or whatnot, expanding the worldview, introducing the antagonist(s).
perhaps that would explain the pacing.

personally, i think the rating should be around 7.
to each their own, i guess

my opinion could change in the future though, depending on how the story/mc goes

Double-page supporter
This is interesting series but i like the mc character design better in the novel, he looks bland and boring in this but the other character design are not bad

Dex-chan lover
Kinda well-done and all... but rather boring and slow, plus absolutely out-of-place school arc

This looks like it's going to be a fun read, Thank you for your work and effort in bringing this to us!

It has a lot of potential that it just does not realize. I think the art is really nice, but doesn't look very life-like. The story is just kind of interesting and kind of boring at the same time, and the pace could also do with a little bit of speeding up. The characters are okay but not fleshed out properly, making everyone fairly one dimensional. I hope it takes a turn for the better but this is just one that's slightly off in every aspect and that's a shame.

Users who are viewing this thread