Tensura Nikki Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

I just woke up so maybe that's why, but I teared up a bit seeing how the rejected class S is being acknowledged by their senpais. Good for them, if it's not for being summoned, they should still be normal children playing with their friends rather than fighting monsters 🥺

Long-strip supporter
Honestly, it would of been hilarious if Rimuru had the double start thanking the kids for taking it along its journey successfully and mid-sentence at the end, Rimuru pops the double in front of them.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn
Ik she has a crush on Rimuru, but it's not as strong as Chloe, and maybe she moves on (which I hope she doesn't). When you say, "by the end," I'm pretty sure you're referring to Alice kissing Rimuru on the cheek when he saves her, but there's plenty of time after that, who knows what happens between her and Kenya after he leaves the school? Since her love isn't as deep as Chloe's, and I keep seeing signs of Alice x Kenya in this spin-off , it worries me, but I hope you're right and she always stays on Team Rimuru because that's the only team to be on, even I'm Team Rimuru.

Dex-chan lover
@vannn
Really, how do you know? I hope you’re not getting my hopes up and she’s really part of the harem

I love how much of a hardcore super soldier Souei is. Like, if Rimuru gave the kill order, Souei wouldn't hesitate to pull out a tiny kitchen knife and start slitting fairy throats

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529 why it from 10 to 1 tho ? i dont see anything wrong with it tho....or are you saying all the female need to fall in love with rimuru ?
and i believe LN will not let alice end with rimuru side for sure since it much more different
and she dont show much affection about kind of love to him, to me the one has read to the newest LN eng, i only see her have feeling "a child to an adult" kind of
anyway get your hope down

Another chapter!? A heartwarming surprise for sure, but I hope that this doesn't mean we won't have a chapter next month. Sasuga Souei sama

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread