Tentacle Hole - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - The Boss Lady

As an ASS lover, I am quite thankful that we also get some Butt Focus, and I hope we get to see more of it.

it's unfortunate that it has to be bimensualy, but I hope we see some advance on the story

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't obvious from the start?...
I honestly thought at the beginning that the story was just gonna be, mc and fmc surviving this world. mc reverting every now and then to his primordial combat form, saving the day and so on. I mean, basically a shonen type of manga but then he started deepthroating that girl for healing, getting wrung dry by the big tiddie commander. even after all that, I didn't think the girls were going to be THAT down bad for him :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I think I would go with ass lady over boob lady since Jin had a "interesting experience" with boob lady

Dex-chan lover
I honestly thought at the beginning that the story was just gonna be, mc and fmc surviving this world. mc reverting every now and then to his primordial combat form, saving the day and so on. I mean, basically a shonen type of manga but then he started deepthroating that girl for healing, getting wrung dry by the big tiddie commander. even after all that, I didn't think the girls were going to be THAT down bad for him :kek:
I mean, being a portable healer is any military organization's dream. =/

Dex-chan lover
If this were a very different kind of manga, this would be a result of Jin's fluids being just as addictive and brainwashing as the ones that he rescued the 2nd unit's captain from.

Dex-chan lover
Question: How did her ass get SO bruised? Looks like SOMEBODY is into spanking.

Also, I'd be popular with the ladies TOO if my jizz healed AND gave orgasms on contact. ML is too OP ... please nerf. I'm kidding but I'm also a bit jelly, LMAO.

See the word Yoink and hear Fishingarrett voice "yoink, tell me where that 20 foot python" my head

Goddamnit I watch too much Fishingarrett short youtube that i can literal hear him in my head now, I Need help

Dex-chan lover
If this were a very different kind of manga, this would be a result of Jin's fluids being just as addictive and brainwashing as the ones that he rescued the 2nd unit's captain from.
It was never said that the fluids didn't have any brainwashing or addictive properties, in fact they most likely are addictive because of the instant pain relief effect they seem to have if nothing else, that's why painkillers like morphine are addictive after all.

Users who are viewing this thread